Lower total operating costs due to higher degree of automation
This film shows two solutions from DIATEST for automatic in-process measuring. With both solutions, less human intervention is required, there is less rework, special releases or rejects.
Automatic measuring cell: One resp. two cobots autonomously and 100 % measure plain and tapered bores resp. plain and thread depths in the first two solutions. All measuring devices are automatically calibrated in e.g. setting masters.
- Easy changeover and scalability
- Fast measuring cycle saves valuable time in a process
- Accurate and complete measurement data at all times thanks to automatic real radio (DIAWIRELESS)
- 100 % measured values ensure best production control
Automatic measuring in CNC machines: The bore gauge sits in the tool changing system of the CNC machines and automatically measures plain bores.
- Standard tool holder can be use.
- Very high repeatability
- Independent of machine manufacturers
- Integration into DIAWIRELESSreal radio network, without modification of the CNC machine