Dynamic in-process measurement (IPM) in the machining centre
Automatic measurement in the process (IPM)
100 % safety – Full process control – Increased good parts
Scrap reduction of up to 50 % compared to conventional in-process checks
The measuring is done:
- With the right measuring tool
- Without external influences
DIATEST IPM – Dynamic and static measurement in the process!
The IPM is a measuring system with radio for use in machining centres. The system consists of a
Both are permanently installed in a tool holder (e. g. HSK)
It transmits measurement data by radio to a PC, for example.
Consistently high quality – an invaluable competitive advantage
Measuring directly in the machining centre combines the manufacturing process and quality assurance:
- The IPM measures high-precision, critical and safety-relevant bores directly in the manufacturing process.
The flexible DIATEST IPM measuring system uses the full functionality of a machining centre.
Set up and move on!
The IPM sits in the tool magazine of the machine
- Once set up, the IPM works autonomously
- Integration is independent of the machine manufacturer
You can find more information here!
Example in a multi-spindle CNC machine: The DIATEST wireless probe holder and the DIATEST BMD
- are automatically moved into the workpiece,
- clean the bore with compressed air before each measurement,
- measure dynamically on several levels,
- transmit the measurement data via real radio at each measurement level.