DIATEST ball inserts and roller anvils
DIATEST has been manufacturing ball inserts for common hand-held measuring devices, measuring machines etc. for many decades.
This means that a large number of standardised solutions are available for the rapid use of DIATEST ball inserts. Ball inserts are of course also manufactured according to individual requirements and applications.
DIATEST ball inserts:
- With mounting shank for clamping (e.g. Ø 3.5 mm)
- With thread for screwing (e.g. M2.5)
- Over 60 ball Ø available as standard, other Ø on request
- All measuring balls are made of hard metal, tolerance 0.001 mm
- Special solutions such as flattening of balls, etc.
- Wide range of accessories such as holders etc.
DIATEST roller anvils:
- With mounting shaft for clamping
- Roller Ø h6 or ± 0.002 mm
Benefit from our unique experience and several thousand manufactured ball inserts in all types and shapes!
DIATEST offers many solutions for the measurement of gears. You can find them here: Link to gear page