The DIA-Gauge Station is a modular system for the construction of robust and versatile measuring workstations
The basic form consists of a clean complete measuring workstation with a 4 cm thick resopal-coated table top, lockable wheels (optional), sockets, a rear wall and shadow- and glare-free working area lighting. If required, the basic form can also be dismantled, e.g. table top and rear wall can be separated from each other.
Several measuring workstations can be combined to form an ergonomic measuring work group and separated again at any time.
A measuring workstation can be adapted to the respective measuring tasks by a multitude of accessories, e.g. by
- Various base units,
- Monitor and PC case holder,
- Storage compartments and measuring device holders,
- Lifting and swivelling element including turntable,
- Swivel device with damping,
- Transport trolley with roller guide,
- Crane for lifting heavy workpieces, etc.
- Middle table with recess for lifting unit
- Filing system DIA-Safestore
Despite its robustness, the measuring workstation can be easily moved and transported due to its modular construction (approx. size of a euro pallet).