Split Ball probe
Split-ball probes are flexible and universal bore gauges for indicating internal measurements
The modular design with extensive accessories enables gauging of most common bores. This allows a use for serial and individual control as well as preferentially in the plant directly at the production machine.
Range of application:
- Standard probes, hard chrome plated: Ø 0.47 – 41.1mm
- Standard probes, carbide inserted:Ø 1.5 – 41.1 mm
- Standard probes, ceramic inserted: Ø 3.7 – 41.1 mm
- Blind bore probes, hard chrome plated: Ø 1.5 – 41.1 mm
- T-3P: 3 – Point probes: Ø 4.75 – 150.6 mm
- T-T: probes to measure deeper bores: Ø 2.05 – 9.8 mm
- T-PA: probes for parallel measurement: Ø 4.7 – 41.1 mm
- Special shapes on request, respectively measurement of O.D., recesses, etc
- Zero setting in setting master e. g. according to DIATEST company standard or DIN 2250-C
Repeatability (standard split-ball probes): manual gauging ca. 1 μm, gauging in stand < 0.5 μm
In addition to bore measurement, DIATEST split-ball probes can detect geometrical shape defects such as ovality, concentricity, barrel-shape, etc.
A large assortment of accessories completes the split ball range. Sets of Split Ball probes in a wooden box can be purchased, e. g. with a measurement range of 3.7 to 9.8 mm. Mechanical indicators with a resolution of 0.01 resp. 0.001 mm can be used for display, or digital min-max indicators which can transfer the measured values via DIAWIRELESS.
Special shapes and solutions on request.