BMD – Plug Gauge DIATEST
Easy-to-use, self-indicating and self-centering bore gauge for the measurement of inner- and outer diameter, with highest precision and absolute accurate results.
Field of application is the production of high-precision bores within a standard range of Ø 2.0 mm (T-BMD) up to 270 mm in serial production.
Plug Gauge BMD allows:
- Static and dynamic measurement
- Detection of dimensional deviations and shape defects
- As a hand tool in bores directly at the machine
- Fitting in measuring fixtures and machines
A wide selection of basic types in the standard program, supplemented by useful accessories, ensures that nearly all bores encountered in current practice can be measured precisely. Its flexible platform allows a wide area of application:
- Standard- und Through bores: from 2.0 to 270 mm,
- Measurement of Blind Bores(Flat-Bottom): from 2,0 (T-BMD-FB) to 150 mm,
- Measurement of O.D.: from 20 to 100 mm,
- Multiplane plug gauges: from 21 mm,
- Internal gear gauges: from 10 mm cylinder diameter
- 3-Point Measurement: from 8.0 to 100 mm,
- For very small diameters from 2.0 mm to 3.0 mm
- Measurement of parallel distances: from 1.0 (T-BMD-PA) to 30 mm
- Special sizes,shapes and models, e. g. tapered bores
- Extension or limitations of the measuring range, adjustment of the measuring pressure, air supply,…
BMD (standard design) have a hard chrome coating on guiding cylinders, with approx. 1000 HV. Most of them are suitable for rough measurement conditions.
- 2-point design =< 1 µm
- 3-point design =< 2 µm
The selection of gauging contact material depends on composition and design of the work piece:
- Hard chrome,
Mechanical or digital indicators, DIATRON1000, probes including the measuring column DIATRON2200 can be used to display results The Multiplane BMD DIATRON MultiFire can be integrated into a DIAWIRELESS network.
Devices as e. g. the DIATRON6060-µNetwork allow statistical evaluations, integration into a network, machine control and much more.
Zero setting should be performed by using a setting master, e. g. a setting ring according to specifications of DIN 2250-C.
The fast maintenance and repair service gives reconditioned and fully tested plug gauges. There is often no need to buy new plugs. BMD can be used economically for many years.
A wide range of application and an easy handling in combination with highest precision and sturdy design demonstrate the economic efficiency of the BMD-system. Special solutions on request.